EMM Partner Toolkit
Resources to help you make Early Music Month a success. We continue to add to this toolkit, so please check back for more as Early Music Month approaches. If you have suggestions for materials, let us know!
There are many ways to celebrate Early Music Month, below you will find just a few ideas to spur your imagination!
- Use #EMM2017 when discussing early music online throughout March
- Change your social media profile image in honor of Early Music Month
- Add an Early Music Month badge to your Facebook or Twitter profile picture.
- Make a donation to an early music organization in honor of Early Music Month
- Contact your local media outlets, early music organizations, or institutions, and ask them to observe Early Music Month
Ensembles and Performers
- Dedicate a concert in March to Early Music Month
- Host a meet the instruments session
- Hold a masterclass
- Dedicate a hour, day, week, or the entire month of March to Early Music Month
- Feature early music in programming, articles, or other materials
- Interview and feature members of the early music community in your area
Academic Institutions and Scholars
- Host a conference, workshop, or lecture on a early music-related topic
- Feature your research or courses that highlight early music
What EMA will do
What will EMA do for you?
Throughout March, and as it approaches, be sure to keep Early Music America up-to-date with what you are doing to celebrate Early Music Month!
After posting content to your own site and social media using the hashtag #EMM2017, submit your information using the submission form found on the Early Music Month homepage, and we'll help promote you:
- On EMA's website, including front page features in our News section and in our list of Early Music Month partners.
- In our March E-Notes publication, which is emailed to more than 5,600 subscribers every month.
- Through our social media pages, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- On our Early Music Month Events Calendar, which will be featured on the EMA homepage throughout March.