Individuals and organizations (both EMA members and non-members) may submit early music/historical performance news and press releases using the form below. (EMA members can directly enter events on the Member Concert Calendar.) Unedited submissions will be displayed on the Early Music News & Reviews page once approved.
Update: March 13, 2020
Please use this form to share information about how you and the early music field are being affected by the spread of COVID-19. Select the category “COVID-19 related news” to mark your post. If you have a performance that has been shifted online, you can choose “Online Performance” as a category. Posts may also have multiple categories designated as appropriate.
– Posts are reviewed within 24-48 hours.
– Post titles must be unique and may not duplicate previous post titles.
– News submitted by March 1 (May EMAg), July 1 (September EMAg) and November 1 (January EMAg) will be considered for inclusion in the EMAg news round-up.
– Correspondence meant for EMA staff should be submitted using the Contact EMA form.
More Ways to Share Your Updates
– Contact EMA if you’d like EMA’s editorial staff to consider covering your news in greater depth online or in EMAg.
– Have a new recording? Use the Recording Submission Form to have it included on EMA’s Early Music Recordings page.
NOTE: The Your URL field should be used to link to your website, if applicable. If you are submitting previously recorded video or audio, please include that link in the main content area (after the Post Category field) to allow it to be seen within the body of your post.