Individuals and organizations may submit early music/historical performance news and press releases using the form below. Unedited submissions will be displayed on the Early Music News & Reviews page once approved.
Update: March 13, 2020
Please use this form to share information about how you and the early music field are being affected by the spread of COVID-19. Select the category “COVID-19 related news” to mark your post. If you have a performance that has been shifted online, you can choose “Online Performance” as a category. Posts may also have multiple categories designated as appropriate.
– Posts are reviewed within 24-48 hours.
– Post titles must be unique and may not duplicate previous post titles.
– News submitted by March 1 (May EMAg), July 1 (September EMAg) and November 1 (January EMAg) will be considered for inclusion in the EMAg news round-up.
– Correspondence meant for EMA staff should be submitted using the Contact EMA form.
More Ways to Share Your Updates
– Contact EMA if you’d like EMA’s editorial staff to consider covering your news in greater depth online or in EMAg.
– Have a new recording? Use the Recording Submission Form to have it included on EMA’s Early Music Recordings page.