Individuals and organizations (EMA members and non-members) may submit early music/historical performance news and press releases using the form below. Your submissions will be displayed on the Early Music News & Reviews page once approved.
– Posts are reviewed within 24-48 hours.
– Post titles must be unique and may not duplicate previous post titles.
– Post titles should make sense as a standalone headline.( Example: “Early Music America to present Young Performers Festival in May” NOT “Young Performers Festival”)
– Post can reflect upcoming activities, a body of work that has already been produced, a catalog of resources, or something completely different.
– Posts must relate to the early music or historical performance practice fields.
– Most submissions are included in EMA’s E-Notes email newsletter the Tuesday following approval.
– News submitted by March 1 (May EMAg), July 1 (September EMAg) and November 1 (January EMAg) will be considered for inclusion in the EMAg news round-up.
– Correspondence intended for a specific member of staff should be submitted using the Contact EMA form.
– EMA does not share non-EMA announcements or events via social media.
More Ways to Share Your Updates
– EMA members may enter events on the Member Concert & Events Calendar.
– Contact EMA if you’d like EMA’s editorial staff to consider covering your news in greater depth online or in EMAg.
– Have a new recording? Use the Recording Submission Form to have it included on EMA’s Early Music Recordings page.
NOTE: The Your URL field should be used to link to your website, if applicable. If you are submitting previously recorded video or audio, please include that link in the main content area (after the Post Category field) to allow it to be seen within the body of your post.