Submissions may be emailed to email@example.com.
Please include a title, external link, and an expiration/closing date for each opportunity.
Suggested submissions include job openings, auditions, competitions, calls for papers, etc.
Junior Bach Festival
- Auditions (deadline: December 1, 2018)
Calls for Papers/Proposals
Center for Early Music Studies
- Call for proposals Atlantic Crossings: Music From 1492 Through the Long 18th Century (deadline: December 1, 2018)
Musicking 2019: Cultural Considerations
- Call for proposals (deadline: December 1, 2018)
4th Mathieu Duguay Early Music Competition
- Information and Application (deadline: March 9, 2019)
Central Piedmont Community College
The music department at Central Piedmont Community College, in Charlotte, NC, is hiring for two positions, in which early music would be a portion of the overall responsibility. The two-year college has rich history in the teaching of early music, and offers a collegium, instrument collection, recorder ensemble, two harpsichords, Renaissance consort, Baroque ensemble, and Tate Hall, a small early music venue.
The Harper and the Minstrel (early music duo)
- Booking Agent (open until filled)
McGill University Schulich School of Music
- Assistant or Associate Professor in Historical Performance Practice and Musicology (Deadline: January 9, 2019)
Music of the Baroque
- Director of Development (open until filled)
San Francisco Early Music Society
- Executive Director (open until filled)