Submissions may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include a title, external link, and an expiration/closing date for each opportunity.
Suggested submissions include job openings, auditions, competitions, calls for papers, etc.
none at this time
Calls for Papers/Proposals
International Medieval Meeting Lleida, University of Lleida (Spain)
- Medieval Musicology: Interpreting Data, Constructing Performance: Source Study and the Recreation of Medieval Music Practices (deadline: March 24, 2019)
Historical Performance Institute (Bloomington, IN)
- Historical Performance: Theory, Practice, and Interdisciplinarity (deadline: March 3, 2019)
4th Mathieu Duguay Early Music Competition
- Information and Application (deadline: March 9, 2019)
Early Music Foundation, Inc.
- General Manager, full time (open until filled)
Central Piedmont Community College
The music department at Central Piedmont Community College, in Charlotte, NC, is hiring for two positions, in which early music would be a portion of the overall responsibility. The two-year college has rich history in the teaching of early music, and offers a collegium, instrument collection, recorder ensemble, two harpsichords, Renaissance consort, Baroque ensemble, and Tate Hall, a small early music venue.
The Harper and the Minstrel (early music duo)
- Booking Agent (open until filled)
Longy School of Music, Bard College
- Chair, Historical Performance Department (Posted Jan. 15, 2019. Open until filled)
Music of the Baroque
- Director of Development (open until filled)
San Francisco Early Music Society
- Executive Director (open until filled)
- Nicolas Fortin 2019 Summer Scholarship (deadline: May 1, 2019)
Early Music America
- Complete list of EMA Scholarships (various deadlines)
I-Park Foundation, Inc.
- 2019 Artists-in-Residence Season (deadlines, February 28, 2019)
Avaloch Farm Music Institute
- Residency Application (deadline: March 15, 2019)
National Guild for Community Arts Education
- Community Arts Education Leadership Institute (CAELI) (deadline: April 5, 2019)