EMA offers a wide array of benefits for its members.
Buttons above require member login. Learn more about how to login and access your member benefits.
BENEFITS FOR ALL MEMBERS
- Print subscription to EMAg, The Magazine of Early Music America and online access to current and previous issues. *EMA Organization Members are eligible for additional complimentary magazine issues.
- Naxos Music Library (worth $315! Includes access to CD liner notes)
- Mentorship Program
- Online Member Directory Profile
- Access to Member Discussion Boards (New!)
- Apply for EMA Awards & Scholarships
- Apply for Young Performers Festival & Emerging Artists Showcase
- Online teacher listing in Early Music Lessons
- List instruments in Early Instrument Exchange
- Post Early Music Opportunities
- Post to EMA Member Concert & Workshop Calendar
- Access exclusive Member Opportunities
- Discounted instrument insurance from Clarion Associates, Inc.
- Discounts on early music books from Oxford University Press, University of Rochester Press, and Indiana University Press.
- Technical support & resources
Personal, Student, & Household Members
- Grove Music Online (worth $200+)
- Membership in Early Music Educators for pre-college and collegiate educators (effective July 1, 2021)