EMA offers a wide array of benefits for its members.
Members can access benefits by clicking their name in the upper-right hand corner of any page on our website and selecting “Benefits” from the menu after logging into the website. Learn how to login and access your member benefits.
BENEFITS FOR ALL MEMBERS
- Subscription to EMAg, The Magazine of Early Music America, and access to previous issues. *EMA Organization Members are eligible for additional complimentary magazine issues.
- Naxos Music Library
- Listing instruments in the Early Instrument Exchange
- Posting News & Press Releases
- Posting Early Music Opportunities
- Mentorship Program
- Online Member Profile
- Eligible to apply for EMA Awards & Scholarships
- Eligible to apply for Young Performers Festival & Emerging Artists Showcase
- Discounts on early music books from Oxford University Press, University of Rochester Press, and Indiana University Press.
- Technical support & resources
Personal, Student, & Household Members
- Grove Music Online
- Early Music Lessons Teacher Listing (starting October 2020)
- Discounted rates on advertising in EMA publications
- Discounted rates on mailing list rentals.
(EMA does not distribute emails.)
- Ensemble or Presenter Season Announcement Listing (new in 2020)