EMA offers a wide array of benefits for its members.
Buttons above require member login. Learn more about how to login and access your member benefits.
BENEFITS FOR ALL MEMBERS
- Print subscription to EMAg, The Magazine of Early Music America + online access to current and previous issues.
- Naxos Music Library (worth $315! Includes access to CD liner notes)
- Finale music notation software – $99 EMA member price ($500 off retail)
- Apply for EMA Awards, Grants & Scholarships (ranging $500-$25,000)
- Apply for Young Performers Festival & Emerging Artists Showcase
- Discounted registration for EMA Summit
- Online Member Directory Profile
- Online teacher listing in Early Music Lessons
- List instruments in Early Instrument Exchange
- Post Early Music Opportunities
- Post to EMA Member Concert & Workshop Calendar
- Discounted instrument insurance from Clarion Associates, Inc.
- Discounts on early music books from Oxford University Press, University of Rochester Press, and Indiana University Press.
- Technical support & resources