EMA offers a wide array of benefits for its members. Members who are logged into their account can access benefits by clicking their name in the upper-right hand corner of the screen and selecting “Account.”
BENEFITS FOR ALL MEMBERS
- Subscription to EMAg, The Magazine of Early Music America, and access to previous issues. *EMA Organization Members are eligible for additional complimentary magazine issues.
- Naxos Music Library
- Listing instruments in the Early Instrument Exchange
- Posting News & Press Releases
- Posting Early Music Opportunities
- Mentorship Program
- Online Member Profile
- Eligible to apply for EMA Awards & Scholarships
- Eligible to apply for Young Performers Festival & Emerging Artists Showcase
- Discounts on early music books from Oxford University Press, University of Rochester Press, and Indiana University Press.
- Technical support & resources
Personal, Student, & Household Members
- Grove Music Online
- Discounted rates on advertising in EMA publications
- Discounted rates on mailing list rentals.
(EMA does not distribute emails.)