Early Instrument Exchange
A place for musicians in North America to buy and sell period instruments.
Leslie Ross bass dulcian a=440. Excellent condition. About 10 years old.
Asking price: USD$2300 firstname.lastname@example.org
Recorders: Consort soprano, 2 Mollenhauer altos, German Schneider tenor. Good condition in original 1960’s-70’s boxes, all wooden.
Asking price: All four $85.00 email@example.com
Unfretted table clavichord,C-e’’’, Robert Goble, 1974 Oxford, in excellent condition with walnut case.
Asking price: $4,000 firstname.lastname@example.org
5-string Baroque Cello, after Montagnana + custom padded bag. String length 26 5/8 inches (677mm), back 29 3/4 inch (756mm). Tuned either: e(d) A D G C, or A D G C (GG/FF). Conversion by luthier Devin Hough, Davis, California. Detachable wooden end-pin after Praetorius.
Asking price: $5,250 email@example.com
- Postings are limited to period instruments (both historical instruments and modern reproductions) and not modern instruments.
- Postings will be removed 30 days after the initial listing. To extend your listing, please contact EMA via the email below.
New submissions should include:
- Short Instrument Type/Description (limited to one sentence.)
- Initial asking price
- Contact Email Address
Please email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more details and photos of instruments, please contact the seller using the listed email.
- Caveat emptor - let the buyer beware. Early Music America is not responsible for transactions initiated through this page.
- Facebook users may also find our group "Used Baroque and Early Music Instruments North America" helpful.