Compiled for the early music community by members and friends of EMA and the EMA Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Access Taskforce.
- Beyond Elijah Rock: The Non-Idiomatic Choral Music of Black Composers
- Black and Brown Composers of Baroque Latin America (compiled by Henry Lebedinsky) [Watch the accompanying webinar]
- The Black Music History Library
- Composers of Color of Nineteenth-Century New Orleans: The History behind the Music
- Inclusive Early Music
- Institute for Composer Diversity
- Music by Black Composers (a project of the Rachel Barton Pine Foundation)