Welcome to Early Music Month 2019!
Throughout March, Early Music America will highlight the variety and diversity of early music in North America – from individuals and organizations, to concerts, lectures, play-days, workshops, and more. Be sure to visit earlymusicamerica.org all month long for special features and announcements, including the recipients of our 2019 Annual Awards! And our social media outlets will be chock full of events and special happenings from people just like you!
You can help by sharing information with EMA about upcoming activities from your community, along with any photos, accounts, or reviews afterwards with an email to David Wood at [email protected]. And be sure to add the hashtag #earlymusicmonth to your online conversations so everyone can follow the action!
There are many other ways to get involved, but most of all, you help every day and every month by being an active member of EMA and a proponent of the value of performing, listening to, and thinking about early music!
Below are a few of the ways you can help spread the word and get involved.
- Register as an Early Music Month partner and view the list of more than 320 individuals and organization partners
- Explore the more than 120 events on the Early Music Month Calendar and add your own
- Update your social media profile picture or cover image with our custom Twitter badge or Facebook frame
- Take a moment to follow us for the latest all month on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- And check out more Partner Resources
And remember, Early Music Month returns EVERY MARCH. It’s never too early to start planning for 2020!